InterConnections is one of many sources of information for leaders of Unitarian Universalist congregations. Another key one is UU World’s online edition. Here are several articles relating to congregational life that have appeared on uuworld.org over the last few months.
- Faced with budget cuts, UU congregations rally – How congregations are responding to the recession. (4.5.10)
- UU campaign honors Earth Day’s 40th anniversary – UU groups launch campaign called 40/40/40 inviting congregations to gather 40 members who will commit to making a small or large change in their daily habits for 40 days. (3.29.10)
- Two UUA districts agree to share staff – New staff-sharing agreement by the Clara Barton and Massachusetts Bay Districts. (3.29.10)
- Church coffeehouse welcomes GLBTQ youth – First Church UU in Leominster, Mass., gives GLBTQ youth and their allies a place to go for support, community, and fun. (3.15.10)
- Congregations give $326K for UUA diversity initiatives – More than 500 congregations participate in the third annual Association Sunday campaign. (3.1.10)
- UUA contemplates districts’ future – Article describes the UUA’s movement toward UUA regions rather than districts. (2.22.10)
- Congregations benefit from camp experience – How sending multiple church members to camp benefits a congregation. (2.15.10)
- Who owns your congregation? – A congregation’s owner isn’t its board, minister, or members. It is its mission. (2.15.10)
- Transforming the Jericho Road – The Jericho Road Project in Massachusetts links UU professionals with nonprofits in struggling cities in a new way to do social justice. (2.15.10)
Sign up to receive uuworld.org’s weekly email notification to hear about new articles.