The following books were top sellers at General Assembly 2014 held in June in Providence, R.I. All are available at the Unitarian Universalist Association Bookstore.
- The Selma Awakening: How the Civil Rights Movement Tested and Changed Unitarian Universalism by the Rev. Mark D. Morrison-Reed. $18.
- Not for Ourselves Alone: Theological Essays on Relationship edited by the Rev. Laurel Hallman and the Rev. Burton D. Carley. Twelve essays exploring the movement from individual identity to relational connectedness. How to think about ourselves as part of something larger. $16.
- Children of the Same God: The Historical Relationship Between Unitarianism, Judaism, and Islam by the Rev. Susan Ritchie. $14.
- Creating Justice Together: Service Projects for Families and Multigenerational Groups edited by Susan Lawrence. $15.
- Missionaries, Builders, and Pathfinders: Unitarian Universalist Stories from the Midwest, West, and South, 1830-1930 by Gail Forsyth-Vail and Polly Peterson. Exploring the pioneers who helped liberal religion spread into regions beyond the northeastern United States. $15.
Comments are closed.