Looking for new ways to engage with multiculturalism? The UUA’s Multicultural Growth and Witness staff group has posted ideas, including the following:
• Holding multicultural trainings for Sunday morning greeters
• Creating a “Common Read” program on antiracism, antioppression, and multicultural topics.
• Holding yearly leadership development trainings around antiracism.
• Sending small groups to trainings such as the Living Legacy Pilgrimage through the UUA and UU Service Committee.
• Working with district staff to create a district-wide training on multiculturalism.
See the full list here.
Email the Multicultural Growth and Witness staff team for more information, or call them at 617-948-6461.